1. Will the ReFi Summit be live-streamed?
We believe that nothing replaces true face-to-face interaction. The ReFi Summit will not be live-streamed, but all panels and talks will be filmed and put on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCswdPQWMh7SuE0EqVjJs87w. Please see #7 in the Code of Conduct below for other information.
2. What is included in my ticket?
- Full two-day, in-person summit pass. Listen to all panels and talks, participate in any of our coding workshops, off-site events, “working lunch” unconferences, and join in the conversation with your questions.
- Access to our Day 1 Happy Hour, sponsored by Regen Foundation
- Access to our reception sponsored by Celo and Endaoment on Day 1, dinner and drinks provided.
- Access to our Day 2 after-summit gathering, Phestival.
- Breakfast and coffee for both days. There will be a food truck parked outside each day and a grocery store across the street available for lunch, as well as several restaurants in the Ballard neighborhood: https://www.google.com/maps/search/Restaurantsemail@example.com,-122.3854386,18z/data=!3m1!4b1
3. What is your refund policy?
Full refunds are available 30 days prior to the summit. Within 30 days, we are unable to provide a refund, but you are welcome to transfer your pass to another – just let us know.
CODE OF CONDUCT
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, or religion.
This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior. We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive conference experience for everyone.
All determinations of appropriate or inappropriate behavior are in our (the organizer’s) sole discretion and the decision(s) of the ReFi Summit’s representatives on-site will be final. Anyone attending ReFi Summit or it’s associated gatherings will be expected to adhere to these guidelines both in person and online. Violating these guidelines may result in immediate removal from our event and gatherings.
2. EXPECTED BEHAVIOR
- Be considerate, respectful, and collaborative.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior, materials and speech.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert conference organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress.
- Avoid behavior which makes others feel uncomfortable (within reason), unwelcome or targeted due to their race, gender, ethnicity or sexual orientation
3. UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
- Unacceptable behaviors & materials include intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning materials or conduct by any attendees of the event and related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Harassment includes: offensive comments (verbal, written, or otherwise) related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability; inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces (including presentation slides); deliberate intimidation, stalking or following; harassing materials, photography or recording; sustained disruption of talks or other events (whether verbal or otherwise); inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Wearing clothing that is not suitable for a professional work environment, that is provocative, or otherwise potentially offensive.
- Physical, written, verbal or other abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by ReFi Summit and its show management, in their sole discretion.
- Possession of any item that can be used as a weapon, which may cause danger to others if used in a certain manner.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to using sexually explicit or offensive language, materials or conduct, or any language, behavior or content that contains profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs,
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol. Please drink responsibly.
- Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. ReFi Summit does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the Venue.
- Smoking – other than in designated areas.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Failure to obey any rules or regulations of the Venue.
4. CONSEQUENCES OF UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by other attendees, media, speakers, volunteers, organizers, venue staff, sponsors, or exhibitors. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the conference without warning or refund.
5. WHAT TO DO IF YOU WITNESS OR ARE SUBJECTED TO UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
If you are subjected to unacceptable behavior, notice that someone else is being subjected to unacceptable behavior, or have any other concerns, please notify a conference organizer as soon as possible. All reports will remain completely confidential.
Event Staff will be available to help participants contact venue security or local law enforcement, to provide escorts, or to otherwise assist those experiencing unacceptable behavior to feel safe for the duration of the conference. You can report unacceptable behavior to any member of staff. Staff can be found onsite.
We expect all conference participants (staff, sponsors, volunteers, speakers, attendees, and other guests) to abide by this code of conduct at all conference venues and conference-related social events.
Video recordings and photographs are being taken at this event. By entering the event you agree to have your image and likeness used by ReFi Summit.